Loading Please wait...
Zigmoyd is an Open Source, Free , Well Documented, Server Side, Object Oriented, Powerfull, Moduler, Secure, Customizable,Simple, Fast, Reliable, Lightweight,, Easy to use , Industry Standared, PHP Framework.
Zigmoyd is distrubuted under LGPL License which lets you use it in your Open source as well as Propeiratory Commercial Application(s) you can distribute / redistribute it as long as The Copiright Message is intact without any cost.
, Directory Structure.
, Zigmoyd Commander
, Model View Controller
, MVC Explained
, View Embedding
, Object Relation Mapping
, Advanced ORM Usage.
, ROM (Request Object MOdel)
, Controller Access Specifiers
, Zigmoyd modularity
, Uploading Files.
, validation System
, Validation Map
, Validation Core
, Zigmoyd Defining System
, HTML Helper
, Encryption System
, Zigmoyd Logging
, Unit Testing
, Zigmoyd's Error Handling
, Usefull Constants
, MVC Url Rewriting
Its assumed that reader of this manual is familier with either PHP4 or 5 and also familier with OOPS Concepts and terminologies.
- Zigmoyd Respects Strict Coding Standereds.
- Zigmoyd is Structured (not an after thought it was well planned for this at the time of begening) to support Multi Project.
- e.g. you can have one project called default and another Project Called marketting, and another called sales.
- Inter Project Communication is also supported to handle shared Shared Components between Projects.
- Zigmoyd is distrubuted under LGPL License which lets you use it in your Open source as well as Propeiratory Commercial Application(s).
- You can distribute / redistribute it as long as The Copiright Message is intact without any cost.
- Zigmoyd works both on PHP4 and PHP5.
- Zigmoyd works on fully Object Oriented way.
- Zigmoyd Supports Industry Standered features like MVC, ORM, ROM(Zigmoyd's own Terminology Request Object Model)
- Database Abstraction Layer which is structured to support different Database vendors through Drivers
- Multiple Databases even from Multiple Hosts with different user name and passwords Supported in simple way just as general tables
- Zigmoyd is planned to support Kinda Multi Model Concept.
- so that one Controller can use multiple ORM Layers (for accessing Databases)
- Through MVC architecture it Isolets database Accessing Layer , Presentation Layer and Business Logic.
- and all these layer(s) can be further splited into different isoleted parts and linked
- Zigmoyd Supports embedding one View in another and chaining/nesting View Embedding.
- Zigmoyd Supports Plugable Modules/Plugin which can be provided by zigmoyd or Customly developed.
- Zigmoyd supports Unit testing in an user friendly and easy way.
- Zigmoyd Supports Highly Sofisticated Loging feature Which lets you to Log in three different ways.
- in an Hard File (which is in CSV Format)
- It can log on an active Terminal window ( it will log instantly on a console/terminal window) (only on *nix Platform)
- Socket lavel Logging (It will log to a remote Machine)
- It also supports Caching
- Configurable through Configuration Files.
- Fully Controllable by Command line based tools
- Any Many More .................